These terms and conditions are a binding legal agreement between yourself and Veritas Check. By submitting a request for a National Police Check , you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and are bound by them.
- Veritas Check provides a service assisting the applicant with obtaining a National Police Check issued by the Australian Federal Police (AFP). Veritas Check does not represent the AFP nor do we have any association with the AFP. By submitting the online application form, the applicant authorises Veritas Check to submit a National Police Check to the Australian Federal Police on their behalf.
Applicant's ObligationIt is agreed that the applicant will review all information they have provided in their application before submitting, to ensure the information they have provided is accurate and correct. If it is subsequently discovered, for example as a result of a check of police records, that you have provided false or misleading information, or omitted to provide information that resulted in the application being false or misleading, you will have committed an offence against the Criminal Code Act 1995 and may be prosecuted. The applicant understands that if their AFP Check application has not been correctly lodged after 3 months, upon lodgement, updating of details may be required.
AFP CheckThe applicant understands that Veritas Check cannot expedite the National Police Check process.
Veritas Check is not required to provide a refund for:
- Incorrect or incomplete forms that are submitted by the applicant
- Any data entry errors made by the applicant
- National Police Check already submitted to the Australian Federal Police
- Submissions for checks we are not authorised to process
- Change of mind after partially or fully completing the application process
- Selection of the wrong check type and/or reason for check
Apply for a Police Check
Veritas Check can assist you in the process of applying.Apply Now